Retique It Liquid Wood - Dark Wood Quart (32oz Dark Wood)
Processing: Orders are processed in the order they are recieved. We ship using most major carriers including USPS, FedEx and UPS.
- Retique It allows you to apply a layer of unfinished wood on virtually any surface. Then you can stain it any color stain.
- Dark Wood has deep warm undertones and works well with darker stains such as Mahogany and Dark Cherry. It also works great as a wood grain when paired with our lighter wood shades and a graining tool. Dark wood gives the least contrast to darker stains.
- Retique It gives a genuine wood finish. Your finish will look like wood and feel like wood because it IS wood!
- Water based, Ultra low VOC, virtually no order. Can be applied inside. Easy clean up with soap and water.
- Transform furniture, cabinets, floors, window frames, drywall, mantles, doors, Ext Siding/Trim, Wainscoting, painted surfaces to have a beautiful wood finish.
Retique It is a patent pending, revolutionary new product which makes virtually any hard surface stainable without having to strip off the old finish. The surface will become like bare wood because Retique It contains real wood. When you apply Retique It to a surface you are actually applying a thin layer of wood which can be finished using any color stain.
Retique It is water-based, biodegradable, and has virtually no VOCs, with no offensive smell and less damage to our environment.
Retique It can be applied using an inexpensive paint brush or paint sprayer by professionals and DIYers alike. Cleanup is as simple as using soap and water.
Retique It allows you to skip the time-consuming step of stripping the old finish. The adhesion and absorption properties are excellent, which allows your stain to absorb like it would on an unfinished wood surface. After applying Retique It, you can use any manufacturers stain, paint or sealant to create the look and finish you want.
- Picture Frames
- Fireplace Mantles
- Hard Flooring
- Window Frames
- Exterior Siding/Trim
- Painted Surfaces, etc...
1. Clean surface and allow to completely dry.
2. Apply Retique It with a paint brush or paint sprayer using long even strokes. Allow up to 2 hours to dry. Use soap and water to clean up drips and spills.
3. Apply stain or paint to obtain the desired finish.
4. Apply a top coat, such as polyurethane to protect the finish.
NOTE: Fill in any holes, divots or deep scratches with non-silicone filler before applying Retique It, if your project needs it.